martes, 14 de enero de 2014

A BURGLARY

When I got home, I knew __________ (IMMEDIATE) that someone had broken into my flat in my __________ (ABSENT). The signs that they had forced the locks were clear. I was __________ (WORRY) that the burglars might still be there so I rang the police first. Burglars can be __________ (VIOLENCE) and it would have been very __________ (RESPONSE) to put myself in a __________ (DANGER) situation instead of making a phone call. Two policemen came really ____________ (QUICK). Their __________ (EFFICIENT) really impressed me. __________ (FORTUNE) not a lot had been taken, but the flat was in a __________ (TERROR) mess, with things all over the floor. They wrote a report so I could send it to my ___________ (SECURITY) company.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario